Hello from PA

sherbear17890

Earning My Ears
I am new to this board and wanted to say hi. My sister in law told me to check out this forum for some great information. We are going on a big family trip in April. It will be my 2 kids first trip to Disney World. My husband and I haven't been in about 8 years now. I am really excited about the trip. Does anyone have any suggestions for fun activities for us while we are there?

I have a ton!!! I have great secrets, tricks and tips. PM me with more specific questions. What kind of things does your family enjoy? How long are you staying? There is a lot of awesome info on this site!!! Enjoy planning, it's so much fun.

I have a ton!!! I have great secrets, tricks and tips. PM me with more specific questions. What kind of things does your family enjoy? How long are you staying? There is a lot of awesome info on this site!!! Enjoy planning, it's so much fun.

I am not allowed to PM people yet. I am new and only have 4 posts so far, I was told I need 10 to PM. We will be staying from April 19th to the 25th at Old Key West retort. This site does look cool and it looks like it is full of information but its so big that I feel kind of overwhelmed. My sister in law said she was thinking about going to a character meal and she also wanted to get the kids hair fixed somewhere. It seems like a lot has changed since I was there last time in 2001. I haven't ever been the one planning the trip before so this is a bit different for me. I would love some ideas for reasonably priced places to eat, things that are good for the 3-4 year old age group, any ideas for things I should definitely remember to bring along. Any other useful information would be great as well.

17.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I am really excited to talk to everyone and learn all I can so we can make the most of our upcoming vacation :)

There is a Nemo musical now at Animal Kingdom that was not there last time you went. It is of my favorite show and the kids love it. Here is some info about it:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/animalkingdom/ak-dino-nemo.htm

The Living Seas at Epcot has been redone with a Nemo theme also.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epfw-livingseas.htm

Toy Story Mania is a new ride that is very busy but supposed to be awesome. I'll see it in March for the first time.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/mgm/st-toy-story-mania.htm

I'm not sure where you are staying or what kind of info you are looking for but these are a few things I thought of that would be newer than the last time you were at WDW. Have fun planning! If you have specific questions there are lots of people to help.

Have a great trip! :cool1:

:welcome:

Not too sure what you like to do, but we are taking a 1 day trip to the beach, Atlantic side, rental car from the Disney car center, we will make it a day filled with the FLA sun and ocean!!!

I am not allowed to PM people yet. I am new and only have 4 posts so far, I was told I need 10 to PM. We will be staying from April 19th to the 25th at Old Key West retort. This site does look cool and it looks like it is full of information but its so big that I feel kind of overwhelmed. My sister in law said she was thinking about going to a character meal and she also wanted to get the kids hair fixed somewhere. It seems like a lot has changed since I was there last time in 2001. I haven't ever been the one planning the trip before so this is a bit different for me. I would love some ideas for reasonably priced places to eat, things that are good for the 3-4 year old age group, any ideas for things I should definitely remember to bring along. Any other useful information would be great as well.

Haven't forgotten about you. I am getting a list of great threads together for you,, so you don't feel overwhelmed! In the mean time, I would start trying to make your Priority Seating Ressies and your BB Boutique Ressies. They will be the hardest to get. We can get you through the parks once you get that stuf together! Check out the menus on WDW info .com.

Some really great ones.... Chef Mickey's, Teppan Edo, Prime time 50's, Ohaanas, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Sci-fi, Crystal Palace and many many others. I'll try to get those threads altogether for you during the Super Bowl. (that my entire family will be forcing me to watch!)

Welcome to DISboards. May you have a great time and wonderful days of stay. Enjoy and have fun.

Have a safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter