Hello from Ohio

welcome to the Dis boards, the place where questions are answered and dreams of pixie dust are born! Hope you find many wonderful ideas here from all of the wonderful Diser's!:)

hiya I'm a new ohioan too. I grew up in the dayton area went to college in akron and have since relocated to kansas city, KS. glad to see some fellow ohioans here :dance3:

I have family who live in Olathe, They are originally from Ohio. (I live in the HEART of the SNOWBELT, east of Cleveland) Lovely!!! :rolleyes: I would rather cook in the Florida heat than look at the brown mud and grass and dirty cars here in Ohio.

Nice seeing those that understand on here. Welcome and Have a wonderful trip to Disney.

TEE HEE HEE I live in olathe as well. It's a small world after all.... etc. etc.

I have family who live in Olathe, They are originally from Ohio. (I live in the HEART of the SNOWBELT, east of Cleveland) Lovely!!! :rolleyes: I would rather cook in the Florida heat than look at the brown mud and grass and dirty cars here in Ohio.

Nice seeing those that understand on here. Welcome and Have a wonderful trip to Disney.

Wow! 42 trips, I'm so jealous! We live not to far from Youngstown, in Minerva.

I graduated from Minerva! I live in Louisville now, but my dad and sister still live in Minerva. It is a small world after all.........(I actually sung it as I was typing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts