Hello from Indiana!

Bay Lake Brooke

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I've been to the board to read quite a bit but have never posted. Thought I would create an account and get involved!

My husband and I are band directors and have taken several band trips to Disney over the last 10 years. We decided in 2018 to become AYP and then last fall bought into DVC. Our first DVC stay was supposed to be March 21 😢

Looking forward to when we can ride TTA once again!

Brooke

Welcome, Hoosiers here as well. Been a member for many years..smjj..ºoº

Hello!

I've been to the board to read quite a bit but have never posted. Thought I would create an account and get involved!

My husband and I are band directors and have taken several band trips to Disney over the last 10 years. We decided in 2018 to become AYP and then last fall bought into DVC. Our first DVC stay was supposed to be March 21 😢

Looking forward to when we can ride TTA once again!

Brooke
We are from central Indiana. Big Disney fans with over 30 trips under our belt most as DVC members. Our granddaughter just last year went to Disney with the Shelbyville Marching band and marched down mainstreet as well as other band related activities while there. Our next trip in Oct. 10 thru thru 17th..smjj..ºoº

We are from central Indiana. Big Disney fans with over 30 trips under our belt most as DVC members. Our granddaughter just last year went to Disney with the Shelbyville Marching band and marched down mainstreet as well as other band related activities while there. Our next trip in Oct. 10 thru thru 17th..smjj..ºoº

I lived in Shelbyville from ages 1-7! I still have family there, we moved to Plainfield which is just west of Indy. I now live in California but my family still live in Plainfield and I miss Indiana a lot! We were supposed to go back in October but that's obviously not happening anymore.

I’m less than 30 minutes from Shelbyville! & we’ll just miss you at Disney. Heading out Oct 21st

Hi from northwest Indy! My husband and I both did marching band together and we honeymooned at disney 😍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!