• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello From Disneyland! And possible 'disney celeb' spotting...

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Hey everyone...we have been here since Friday and its very crowded. DCA isnt as bad as DL. I can give a full trip report to share when I get back, but we had a neat thing happen on Friday.
Our first ride we headed for was Pirates. As we were entering line there was a very polished african-american woman, dressed head to toe in gucci (incl shoes and purse). She had shoulder length hair, in a perfectly turned under bob type cut. She was not slender, but not fat, lets say average American size 14/16. (I give this description hoping someone knows who she is).
When entered the line the cast member said 'good afternoon...'name i didnt catch', are you checking out the ride today?'. She smiled and got into line. She seemed to have 2 young Japanese girls with her touring. She stood in the regular line. All along she had out her blackberry and was making voice notes into it, then doing some typing. We ended up on the same boat with her, sitting right behind her. She seemed to have a good time like a normal tourist on the ride, then as soon as we were in the part where it was over, but we had to wait for the boats to come around the end, she had the blackberry out and was typing an email. It was held up right in front of me and I didn't really 'mean' to look, but it was right there....the subject had 'disney television' in the title and then I purposely did not read her email, but did notice she signed it 'Lisa-Beth' - soooooooo.....my question is...Who is Lisa-Beth? Whenever a cast member saw her they basically bowed down to her - and from her attire, I could tell she is a very wealthy disney exec or something?? Any ideas?

here is a website i found: http://www.mybroadwayshowsonline.co...ement_of_New_York_City_Artists!/content/59112 i guess she's a famous lawyer for celebs and the entertainment industry
confused24.gif

I wonder if it could be this woman. This New York Times article is almost 16 years old, but it's the only thing I could find that directly names a Lisa Beth as a Disney Television executive. If she was an assistant back then, who knows what she may be now?

Lisa B. Friedman Planning to Wed
Published: March 31, 1991

Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Friedman of Rye, N.Y., have announced September wedding plans for their daughter, Lisa Beth Friedman, and Adam Jonathan Savitz, the son of Dr. and Mrs. S. Alan Savitz of Los Angeles.

Ms. Friedman, 23 years old, is an associate production executive at Walt Disney Pictures and Television in Burbank, Calif. She graduated from the Hotchkiss School and magna cum laude from Yale University. Her father is a partner in the New York law firm of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett. Her mother, Barbara Friedman, is a reference librarian at the Greenwich (Conn.) Library.

The prospective bridegroom, 25, is a medical student and a candidate for a doctorate in molecular biology at the University of California at Los Angeles. He graduated from the St. Albans School and summa cum laude from Yale, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and received a master's degree in molecular biophysics and biochemistry. His mother, Dr. Maxine Savitz, is a chemist and the director of the Garrett ceramic components division at Allied Signal Aerospace in Torrance, Calif. His father is a psychiatrist.

*Brian*

OH MAN! When I read this thread title I thought "It has to be Handy Manny, please let it be him" :lmao: I wasnt wishing for a "real" person.

For some reason I have a HUGE crush on him. :love: If someone said he was there I would have to show up all pretty. :flower3:

shoot.

back to your regular postings.

OH MAN! When I read this thread title I thought "It has to be Handy Manny, please let it be him" :lmao: I wasnt wishing for a "real" person.

For some reason I have a HUGE crush on him. :love: If someone said he was there I would have to show up all pretty. :flower3:

shoot.

back to your regular postings.

My Dh loves this show! He sits down every morning and watches it with the kids. Its a cute show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter