Hello from a newbie

kelh

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I'm Kelly from South Carolina. I am a married stay at home mom to two daughters ages 3 and 6. I am in the beginning stages of planning our first family trip to Disney World and am a bit overwhelmed :eek: I am excited about it, though. I'm going to research the forums a bit before I jump in, but I am sure I will have lots of questions!

Hi and welcome to the DisBoards:cool1: Your first trip may seem to overwhelm you, but with all the knowledge and advice on these boards you will do just fine:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi! Glad you found the boards-especially being your first trip with children! You will be so prepared by doing your research on the boards your trip will be wonderful! I'd be happy to help you with any questions you have-my daughter will be two and we took her down for her first trip when she was 11 months-I worried myself sick and researched and researched until I was blue in the face and to this day my fondest memories of my daughter come from that trip! I worried for no reason!

Have fun planning-I find it to be one of the most exciting parts....aside from the actual trip that is:rotfl:

:welcome:

Take it easy and dont stress!!!

Your going on vacation!!!!

Plenty of good info here with plenty of friendly people!!

welcome.gif

:welcome:

Welcome. The addiction starts here. I am excited too. I have been for a day to the Magic kingdom when I was on honeymoon in 2004. We mainly did universal. Anyway this will be my DD(3) first time to America so planning is getting really exciting. pixiedust:

Welcome to DIS boards. I'm also a newbie here and I really got useful info from other members on their threads. I also enjoyed reading different experiences and tips.

Hope you can catch those threads. Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter