Hello Everyone

krysmama2

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Krystal (26) and I have been lurking the DIS boards for a long time. I am a closet Disney freak and like to live through others on this board. I've been to Disney World several times and Tokyo Disneyland as a kid. I have also visited Disneyland in 2009, 2011, and 2012. My DH (29) has only gone once while he was in AF tech school and didn't really get to enjoy the parks. My daughter (5) is showing her Disney obsession lately since she pretends to fly to Disneyland and questions any money spent, asking if we are still saving for Disney. My son (3) is a huge Toy Story fanatic and likes to pretend with his sister. Anyways, the boards have been a great resource and is my way of escaping by planning our trip :cool1:

file.php

Welcome to Dis Boards Krystal, the best place for any disney freak to be :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter