• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello everyone!

dislover415

Earning My Ears
Hello my name is Callie and I just joined the disboards.

My family is taking their first trip to Disney World in June as my graduation present and I'm soooooooo excited :cloud9:

I'll be staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter which I dont know much about. :confused3

I joined to learn more about our vacation and to meet fellow Disney lovers :)

My favorite princess is Ariel and my favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid. Hope to meet many new and awesome people.

Welcome to the magical club I have been to Disney 50 times and I still love the place like it was the first time. You made a great selection of resorts French quarter is a nice resort. It is smaller than most and quieter I have stayed there numerous times. You will learn a lot about Disney from this site people are more than happy to answer your questions. Have a magical trip.

Welcome to the magical club I have been to Disney 50 times and I still love the place like it was the first time. You made a great selection of resorts French quarter is a nice resort. It is smaller than most and quieter I have stayed there numerous times. You will learn a lot about Disney from this site people are more than happy to answer your questions. Have a magical trip.

Thank you so much :) I hope that I do learn a lot and I'm sure I will have a magical trip. Im glad to hear that you have been so often (50 times? :scared1: jealous!) and like the French quarter.

Thank you Metro West and wiigirl for the welcome :upsidedow

Welcome! We are also going in June and staying at the French Quarter :) If you have not already, search for the Port Orleans French Quarter question and answer thread. I found it be very helpful. Also there is a website www.portorleans.org. It's a great site with lots of info on the resort. Hope that helps!

Welcome! We are also going in June and staying at the French Quarter :) If you have not already, search for the Port Orleans French Quarter question and answer thread. I found it be very helpful. Also there is a website. It's a great site with lots of info on the resort. Hope that helps!

Thank you! :) The website is a huuuuge help. I just spent lots of time searching it. Your an :littleangel:!

I hope you have a good time in June too :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter