Hello Everyone....

Kenee

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone
I have lurking for quite some time and have finally decided to join the group.
Next week is our trip to Disney. While there for a wedding my Dh, dd-7, ds-4 and I will spend two days at the parks (let the anxiety begin).
Any-who, I am glad I finally signed up-and I just wanted to say hello. Hello.

WELCOME TO THE DIS !! IF IT'S DISNEY, IT'S HERE. COME TO THINK OF IT, EVEN IF IT ISN'T DISNEY, IT'S STILL PROBABLY HERE !! WELCOME AGAIN ! :thumbsup2

only 2 days??? that'll be just enough time to get you totally hooked and ready to come home and start planning the real trip!!! :thumbsup2 welcome!! glad your not lurking anymore!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Our trip is short isn't it. I am really thinking that we should have stayed at least another day. I am sure we will be back after this trip. I wasn't feeling overwhelmed before but now all of a sudden I'm feeling like I'm forgetting something. The latest obsession is the autograph book. My inner lunatic is telling me that I need to make autograph books for all 5 kids in the group. But the sane side of me knows I should just buy 5 mini scrap books. Oh and by the way, my kids don't know they're going to DW and they won't know until we drive into the resort. How exciting is that?

Kudos to you for not telling the kiddos!! I just can't do it... i have tried, but i want to talk about it sooooo bad! so thumbs up for being able to keep one of the best surprise secrets!!:thumbsup2 2 days is ALOT better than none, you don't have time to be stressed out. just go in with the knowledge that this is just a sample of the bigger better things to come... a test drive if you will. you won't get to it all... even if your there for 14 days (we were last year) you won't get to it all... that is what makes disney so magical... i don't ever want to "finish" Disney... that would be sad.:sad2: So streamline... don't make the autograph books... go ahead and buy them... figure out if there is a TS you'd really like to go and make sure you have your ADR for it and above all else... have a good time!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter