Hello all!!

kissy

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Well I'm not really new to the boards. I've posted on here a couple of times but I've been reading this for almost a year! I got a ton of amazing tips for my trip that I went on Nov6-11th. Now We're planning on going again in Sept since I heard that was the slowest time.
Well here's alittle bit about me. My name is Christen. I'm married to a great guy named Brad (for 3 years now). I've got 2 daughters, Amber is 8 and Ally is 2. And we all live in Pascagoula, Mississippi. (So after Katrina you can imagine how nice it was to get out of herefor a bit!)

Thanks guys! I'm excited to actually have a plan for another trip and also that maybe I can offer some tips to others as well!

Welcome to the DIS! You'll find all the answers to your questions here. Hope you enjoy yourself. :teeth:

Glad you had a great first trip. I think now you are hooked. Have fun planning for the second trip. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter