Height limit on Aqua Duck

My DD rode Crush 'n' Gusher when she was 9 and said that the jets were painful and that they "spanked" her. If you child is small, the raft doesn't really hold their bottoms up off the slide even a bit. Now that she is older she loves TL, but it took several years for her to feel that she "fit" the tubes. It wouldn't make any difference going down as a double (that's what we did). And she was plenty tall enough at TL.

I'm sure the rule is there for safety. And in this case, people can't put their kids in extra tall shoes to make the cut. ;)

I sure hope the tube is big enough, as I dont want to end up stuck like Augustus Gloop!:scared1::sad2:;)

Yea my 6year old is 51 and 1/2 inches tall she and my husband are so excited we will be on the dream May 1 2011. Cathy:cool1:

Thanks for all your input. The White Water by our house allows 42" & up to ride with an adult 48" & above to ride alone. I was wondering if Disney was going to have a similar rule. Just hoping I don't know if he will grow 3" by the middle of June.

We've never had a problem with being too short. My DD was almost too tall for the Mickey slide at 11. Now at 13, she doesn't stand a chance. Good thing she's got the aquaduck!!

Same here! DD11 is 63 inches so one more inch and she'll be too tall for hte Mickey Slide. DS4 is 45 inches so by the time we get the Dream/Fantasy (whenever that may be), he'll be fine the AquaDuck :thumbsup2

My daughter has to grow 3 1/2 inches in 8 months - not sure it will happen at her pace! I guess it's for big kids too so I can still enjoy :stitch:

The height requirement on the Dream's AquaDuck has been dropped to 42" and I hear that the weight limit is 250 but that isn't for sure as others have said that they have been on it and that they are heavier. We have 12 days to our sail date and can't wait. Come on April.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter