Health questionnaire updates

Habitatnal

Earning My Ears
I saw on the DCL website, the guide to updated experiences is gone and the only mention of COVID-19 is a question about if DCL requires vaccinations/testing.

For people that have sailed in the past few weeks, have they changed the health questionnaire to the pre-pandemic version? This version only asked if you were pregnant or had a fever AND runny nose, sore throat etc. The most recent version I can see online asks, if you tested positive in the last ten days or if you have a fever, sore throat, or runny nose etc.

I saw on the DCL website, the guide to updated experiences is gone and the only mention of COVID-19 is a question about if DCL requires vaccinations/testing.

For people that have sailed in the past few weeks, have they changed the health questionnaire to the pre-pandemic version? This version only asked if you were pregnant or had a fever AND runny nose, sore throat etc. The most recent version I can see online asks, if you tested positive in the last ten days or if you have a fever, sore throat, or runny nose etc.

the one I just did for 5/13 sailing on Wonder was the basic pre pandemic one if my memory serves right. I don't recall any covid question.

It was 3 questions, with the first two relating to fever, vomiting and diarrhea. The last relating to pregnancy.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter