Heads Up for All You Economical Scrapbookers

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
www.staples.com (and I guess the store as well) sells acid-free cardstock by Hammermill. It's $9.45 for a pack of 125 in assorted colors (looks like primaries or pastels). The size is 8 1/2 x 11 only, but you could use it for matting, punching, or paper piecing.

Just thought I'd share.

Thanks for the heads up. We have a fairly new Staples near by so I'll check it out soon.

Ferggie T cat Did you also know thart georgia Pacific also sells acid free at walmart in white 150 sheets for 5.00 and pastels I think 150 sheets to for 6.00 What a deal!

rvoto --

No, I didn't!!!

I'll be going to Super Walmart when I visit my mom in July. Must make a note of that!

Both of those are excellent ideas and resources. Those plain card stock purchases for matting, etc can add up!

Thanks!
Deb

I like to stock up on the rainbow package of 12 x 12 cardstock at WalMart too. It has 50 pages, I think, and you get 2 of each color. There's quite an assortment of brights and neutrals in the pack.

Right now my walpmart in Erie pa is having a sale on lots of discontinued stuff . I just purchased letters and punches cheap cheap cheap.

Ok, as much as I try to avoid my local Wal-Mart (you'd have to live here to understand :rolleyes: ) it sounds like a trip there may be in order this weekend. Who can ignore the discontinued cheap cheap cheap appeal! :p

Deb

you are right walmart for scrapbooking Boring! but the prices are good. I got 3 paper punches for 5.50 real sweet birthday. 4 sheets of letters for 1.75 paper was 1.00 for 20 sheets gel pens for 3.00 Our Michaels is remodeling but the scissor org. was 11.50 and half price of that. Keep an eye at your stores for that deal I bet it is discontinued

My Staples also had some cutter things on clearance - the 12" Fiskers paper trimmer for ~$8, and a 6" personal trimmer (like CM sells but a different brand) for $7 or so. Not much better than a 50% off coupon, but no coupon required! This was in the section by the scissors.

Thanks for the heads up! We are going to Staples over the weekend so I will have to check it out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter