• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hddr adr

mhgmom

Mouseketeer
I was fooling around with the website and trying to get aquainted with it since our ADR window opens Sat. I checked out HDDR and didn't see where you can choose a cetegory. I didn't go all the way through and complete an ADR, so maybe I just didn't go far enough? There is an opportunity for you to choose your category when making an ADR right? We really want to be in Category 1 since we had such a great experience there last time.

Yes, you just did not go far enough to choose your category. If the category you want is not available, it just does not allow you to choose and may say something like "unavailable".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter