HBD lounge or D-Luxe burger

MeganS721

Mouseketeer
Help me decide! On my Hollywood Studios day we were planning on going to HBD lounge to try the sliders, but we also really want to try D-Luxe burger and this day would be our only chance. It's just my husband and I on a Friday, the week after Easter. I'm sure both will be busy. Which one do you recommend?

Help me decide! On my Hollywood Studios day we were planning on going to HBD lounge to try the sliders, but we also really want to try D-Luxe burger and this day would be our only chance. It's just my husband and I on a Friday, the week after Easter. I'm sure both will be busy. Which one do you recommend?

Are you going to try to get back to HS from Disney Springs or make a night of it out there? It just seems like a lot of traveling for a burger.

Are you going to try to get back to HS from Disney Springs or make a night of it out there? It just seems like a lot of traveling for a burger.
No we would either stay at Disney Springs or hop to another park. We wouldn't go back to Hollywood Studios.

They are completely different. Do you want an adult beverage or something besides the sliders at HBD? The lounge is pretty much outdoors, but many of the tables have umbrellas. D-Luxe has indoor and outdoor seating. The indoor seating is limited though, except for these really uncomfortable stools along the wall. I think the entire outdoor area at D-Luxe is covered.

Probably no adult beverages. We were mainly going for the sliders. I was wondering if D-luxe had indoor seating, so thank you for that info :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter