Hawthorn Suites $64.50 Includes Full Breakfast 2/26-3/8

TravelSheryl

DIS Veteran
Just came across this on Hawthorn Suites website. Seems like a really good value to me, since it includes up to 6 people. What appears below is copied directly from http://www.hawthorn.com/generalinfo/deals.asp

HAWTHORN SUITES ORLANDO – INCREDIBLE INTERNET SPECIAL!

OFFER VAID ONLY AT HAWTHORN SUITES ORLANDO (SEA WORLD), FL

Vacation value – only $64.50 per night, per suite! Visit Orlando’s best all suite hotel during January 29 – February 8, 2001 or February 26 – March 8 and receive an unbelievable savings on your vacation! The Hawthorn Suites offers spacious one-bedroom suites (sleeps up to 6 people) with fully equipped kitchens, video cassette players, and Nintendo 64. A complimentary full breakfast buffet and complimentary transportation to the Disney theme parks are included in this incredible rate! Other amenities include heated pool, children’s pool, whirlpool spa, 24-hour convenience store, exercise room and game room. Conveniently located to all attractions, just off International Dr.:

Disney World - 5 miles
Sea World - ½ mile
Universal Studios - 4 miles

Visit our website at www.hawthorn.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?state=FL&facid=242 for more information.

Don’t forget to ask for the Internet Special when making your reservations.

This offer expires 3/8/01

Please call the property at 407- 351-6600 for reservations or more information.

Based on availability
Limited time only
Rate for one-bedroom suites only
Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts

Thanks, Travel Sheryl! That sounds like an excellent deal for families. I appreciate all your help and advice. You'll turn us all into millionaires with your money-saving tips.

I saw the website for this place, it looks wonderful. You can't go wrong with 64.50. I wish the special was running longer. I'll just have to keep checking...

dps.jpg

Thank you, travelsheryl!! We had made ressies at Buena Vista Suites for 3-3 thru 3-8 and got a pretty good rate of 102/nite. This is an incredible deal, all the same perks ( suite vs. room, free full breakfast, pool, etc. ), but thanks to your post, we just saved over 200.00$$$!!!!! These boards have save me alot more in the few weeks I have known about them !! Thanks again!!!! :D

Great deal!! We have stayed at a Hawthorne Suites near our home when our family needs an inexpensive mid-winter get-away (pool and jacuzzi!!). We have found it to be clean and roomy and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Will be interested to know if the one near WDW is the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest