Hawian Shirts with DCL Logo?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:wave: Hi All :wave:

Calling all cruisers! DH was wondering if it's possible to buy a Hawian shirt with the DCL logo on it aboard ship? For the Caribbean night:)

Thanx,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx::MinnieMo

Hi,

There was nothing like this available in the ship's stores when we cruised last October. We shopped in Cozumel instead and each got something to wear for dinner and the Mexicalifragilistic... party. We plan to shop again on our Eastern cruise this year for the Tropicalifragilistic... party.

eyoreaud,

I was born in Aberdeen!! I still have a lot of family there. We moved to the U.S. when I was 4. Have fun on your cruise.

I saw Hawaiian-style Disney shirts in Treasure Ketch on our last cruise in December.

The Disney Store online also has great Hawaiian-style clothing.

:wave: Thanx for all your prompt replies!:wave:

Much appreciated!:)

Hi to former Aberdonian Scottygirl;) Fit Like?:wave2:

I see we have another cruiser going at the same time as us, hope to see you there!

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx::MinnieMo :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter