Having trouble making WS dining reservations for early February 2017

EricaL

Earning My Ears
Today is the day I can make my dining reservations for our February 2017 trip. I've been successful in making several of them, but when it comes to many restaurants in the WS, it's showing no times at all for the entire week I'm there. I tried Via Napoli, Chefs de France, and Marrakesh with the same results. Nothing is coming up for dinner for any time in the february 4-10th window. What's up with that? I know they can't be booked at this point. Is something going on in the WS during that time or is this a weird glitch that will resolve itself??? I'm worried!

Today is the day I can make my dining reservations for our February 2017 trip. I've been successful in making several of them, but when it comes to many restaurants in the WS, it's showing no times at all for the entire week I'm there. I tried Via Napoli, Chefs de France, and Marrakesh with the same results. Nothing is coming up for dinner for any time in the february 4-10th window. What's up with that? I know they can't be booked at this point. Is something going on in the WS during that time or is this a weird glitch that will resolve itself??? I'm worried!
When I wanted to book Ohana at 180+ there was nothing available and the phone cm told me that it hadn't been loaded yet. A couple of weeks later, availability popped up all over the place and was plentiful for about a week. They do not always have all of the restaurants loaded in the system right at 180 or 180+10... some of them lag behind. If you set up an alert on touring plans it will let you know when it is finally loaded as suddenly there will be a ton of availability. I would set it for Via Napoli since that is the hardest to get of the 3 you want, followed by Chefs De France. doubtful marrakesh would sell out very quickly.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Crossing my fingers that it will open up soon.

Same issue...180+10 today and no Biergarten, Tutto or Fantasmic Dining available. Hope they load soon so I can be done with this piece and not have to keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter