• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Having trouble booking ressie for 2007?

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
I tried to call yesterday to make our ressies for the Contemporary. I want to be sure to get a standard view as this is a splurge and we will be traveling with my elderly grandmother. The monorail would be easy for her. We will do 2 nights there and hoping to do the rest in a BWV.
Anyway I went to make the call and was told there were no standard rooms available, only suites. :confused3

The cast member wasn't sure why this is but she thought maybe all the rooms were not in the system yet? SHe was able to make a backup ressie at the WL though for those dates but nothing at any monorail resort. Anyone else having this problem or know what's up with certain hotels? When can this ressie be made?

TIA.

SamanthaL The cast member wasn't sure why this is but she thought maybe all the rooms were not in the system yet? SHe was able to make a backup ressie at the WL though for those dates but nothing at any monorail resort. Anyone else having this problem or know what's up with certain hotels? When can this ressie be made? TIA.[/QUOTE said:
It could be there's a convention already booked at the Contemporary. I'd keep trying, some rooms may become available because of cancellations. Before you lock into WL, just check. I had a room come through right before I booked at another resort :-) :thumbsup2

Maybe she was having trouble because the packages aren't out yet? You could try calling back, maybe a different CM would have more luck.

Thanks. I think I will wait a week and try again. The strange thing is that none of the monorail places had any rooms at all except the really pricey ones. I cant imagine they are all booked. I mean it is over a year away! I am in panic mode. This was to celebrate my grandmother's recovery from breast cancer and we wanted to splurge for a couple of nights on the monorail. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter