• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Having a drink at Raglan Road..admission???

annabug

Mamabug
Hi everyone.........I am a little confuse about the location of Raglan Road:confused3 I think it is located in pleasure island.............but what is that?? is pleasure island another park?? do I need to have a ticket to get into pleasure island in order to go this restraunt/bar?? also, how do I get to pleasure island from POFQ.......sorry, i am a little slow on this one..........just trying to plan a nice little night out for my DH and I while my sweet parents watch over our lil girl:cutie:

thanks so much for any replies!! annabug

There is no admission charge for Raglan Road unless there is a special event (AKA St. Patrick's Day)

I think from POFQ the best way there is the boat that runs to DTD and PI.

You used to have to have a special admission ticket to even enter PI but now anyone is free to wander Pleasure Island. You only need a ticket to enter the actual clubs. There are a couple shops, cigar store, and Raglan Road that are free to enter.

I would take the boat from POFQ.

We have had 2 great meals there and it's a fun place to be at night.

Do you think RR is ok for kids, 11 and 9? I have an ADR for 745 after Cirque, and hope to see a bit of the band!!

We ate dinner there last Sept. with DD7 and it was fine with her. We asked to sit away from the bar, so we didn't see the band, but we could still hear it. We could just see the girl dancing on the bar.

I think our ADRs were for 8:30, or so. We loved the food there, and I had a taste of DD's chicken, which was excellent, as was the kid's dessert, Nicey Icey, which comes with the same sauce as Ger's Bread 'n Butter pudding-Yummo! :cloud9: We're going back in September. :goodvibes

(You can read my review on link in signature if you' re interested.)

travellovingirl:
Plenty of kids at RR the night were there--including a few sitting at the bar!!

Do you think RR is ok for kids, 11 and 9? I have an ADR for 745 after Cirque, and hope to see a bit of the band!!

Absolutely ok for kids. They have a wonderful children's menu. By that time of night it will be quite busy in there. Enjoy!

He loved the food!! No problems and there were tons of other kids. We enjoyed our meal and even though we were 15 minutes late for our ADR's they sat us within 5 minutes!

Ride the boat from POFQ, but make sure you get on the boat early. We had to book it across DTD to get to RR!

Have fun!

Ive been to Raglan Road twice...great time....they know how to pull a pint of Guinness there, unlike a similar pub in Epcot. :rolleyes1 Also, Pleasure Island without a ticket is fun....theres plenty of places to get a drink and theres entertainment. Plus, they have fireworks at midnight.

Go for it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter