Have you seen "Something Wicked This Way Comes"?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I have it in my blockbuster Q and it should be the next movie shipped. I'm sure I requested it because someone on here said it was good but now I don't remember. Can anybody give me a mini-review?

Also, it's PG. Is it OK for my kids to watch? Ages 12 & 9.

Thanks for any input!

I've seen it and I loved it I think it would be fine for your kids. Not too terribly intense, if it is the one with Jason Robards. It's about a Dark character who comes to town and grants people wishes, but as usual, they pay a terrible price. Actually it is a nice family movie and has a good lesson.

I saw this when it was it was first released, and have watched it with my kids in the past few years.

They enjoyed it - it's a bit dark for a Disney film, but it has a good moral.

For more info, check out this link on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086336/

Enjoy!

The book was very dark and creepy and disturbed me when I read it. I was hesitant to see the movie but found myself enjoying it. While it's definitely dark for a Disney movie, they took a dark story and made it family friendly

Thanks guys!

Sounds like DD at least can watch this one. It should be next after the ones on their way right now. The 3 on their way to us right now are all rated R so they're out for the kids. Hudson Hawk, Point Break and Bridget Jones Diary.

Hudson Hawk!! I loved that movie!! (yes, me and DH are the only 2 people on earth that did not find that movie to be an abomination.)

Suzi

I saw that when it first came out. I loved it!!!!!!!!!! It is very creepy though, I don't think my 9 yr old dd would watch it, she is easily spooked. My son is 12, and he would like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!