Have you made anything from a Disney restaurant during quarantine?

Mickey Waffles. We still have one of the earlier full size mickey waffle makers.

My daughter does a Disney theme each week. We started with Star Wars (not really Disney food), Beauty and the Beast (the Grey Stuff) and Moana (full 'Ohanas menu with chicken, steak, shrimp, bread, noodles (sauce was too strong) plus brocoli and grilled pineapple, bread pudding for dessert that was out of this world). Next week is Ratatouille

Beef Brewat rolls from Morocco. Beef wrapped in puff pastry and deep fried........ how can you go wrong. :worship:

I’ve made The Grey Stuff and authentic Micky waffles! We have the Mickey waffle maker (makes the thick, small Mickey waffles) and the Golden Malted mix.

I love this thread! We had a lovely evening at Sanaa ... We bought one of the bread service serving sets with recipes a couple years back so we made a couple of the dipping sauces and gobbled it up with store bought naan. Played a YouTube AKL background loop in the background to set the vibe! I even threatened to put our dogs out on the porch so we could “see the animals” from a coveted window table. :rotfl2:

I have been ‘eating around Epcot’. I started in Mexico and am at Morocco now. My DH wants to try a virtual Monorail Drinkaround.

We've had the mickey ice cream bars from the store. Then I made the Hoop Dee Doo cornbread recipe to go along with some chili. Delicious!!

I love this thread! We had a lovely evening at Sanaa ... We bought one of the bread service serving sets with recipes a couple years back so we made a couple of the dipping sauces and gobbled it up with store bought naan. Played a YouTube AKL background loop in the background to set the vibe! I even threatened to put our dogs out on the porch so we could “see the animals” from a coveted window table. :rotfl2:

Brilliant!! We did a Sanna night too! Naan and dipping sauce (tamarind sauce from a restaurant), chicken tikka masala, rice, and mango lassi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter