Have you forgotten?

people may not conciously think of it everyday, unless they were personally touched by it (i.e. losing a close relative or friend)
but sub-conciously, it's always there. because it truly did change the world that we live in.

I like that song. but it is kind of irritating that it implies that if someone doesn't approve of the war then they forgot about 9/11. I don't think anyone can forget about it. I do think that there should be a memorial service, maybe not at Disney, but atleast in New York. I don't agree with the war because at the moment, the war has nothing to do with 9/11, so for me not to agree with the war doesn't mean that I forgot about 9/11.

I like that song. but it is kind of irritating that it implies that if someone doesn't approve of the war then they forgot about 9/11. I don't think anyone can forget about it. I do think that there should be a memorial service, maybe not at Disney, but atleast in New York. I don't agree with the war because at the moment, the war has nothing to do with 9/11, so for me not to agree with the war doesn't mean that I forgot about 9/11.

::yes:: This song is completely ignorant in the fact that it not only puts down war supporters, but it says that everything going on in the middle east is because of 9/11, when it's really not.

it's pretty hard to forget.
and i agree with everything shelby's said.

I remember when it came on..I was in 3rd period geography..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter