Have you ever met someone that just makes your blood boil?

mickey65

Canadian Snow Girl
I am working part time at a group home this summer, and I worked this morning (5am-8am) with someone who just makes me want to scream. He never stopped talking....and he was sooooo rude and nasty. He said women just don't know how to do the job right around here so you will not last very long. Then he started in on my size (I am under 5 feet and pretty tiny) and said it has been proven that short people have genes that are mutated...so I guess that is what happened to you. (I gave him an earful for that one!!) He kept it up the whole 2 hours...one subject to the next........I will never take a shift where I have to work with him again!!

Just had to vent!

Yep. There's a guy at work that has insulted my intelligence, my gender, and the degree I obtained last year (he really hates programmers). I refer to him as the redneck from hell. He trashed my desk one day and put white out on my computer screen (he said something about me being blonde, so I wouldn't understand the joke:rolleyes: ). He leaves me alone pretty much now.

Sorry you're mad, but please vent, it'll make you feel better.:)

What a jerk. It sounds like this guy has real problems.

Well Valerie, if you're venting, he pretty much must be a worthless jerk!! Ewwww. I don't blame you for not wanting to pull another shift with him. A bet he's a real positive influence in a group home environment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yuck!

LOL......EROS knows that he causes this to happen to me with him quite often!!!

Right EROS?????

Sure have! There is this woman here at work that is "supposed" to be my assistant and the assistant to 2 others on my team. She barely does what she is asked and even says no a lot of the time! We can't figure out why she is being babied by the boss. She is older than all of us 60 I think but still! My boss gave me a book about delegating. I told her I KNOW how to delegate but if there is no one to delegate to then I have no choice but to do it all my self!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter