Have you ever heard someone say "do you know who i am?

I sort of used it myself. I heard a group of 5th grade boys making fun of a special needs student (my son but they didn’t know that) at lunch one day. After speaking to them about their behavior, I asked them if they even knew the boy’s name and one of them said “Sam.” “Do you know his last name?” “Smith.” Do you know my name?” “Miss Kelly.” Do you know my last name?” They shake their heads and I tell them “It’s Smith.” I wish you could’ve seen the looks on their faces.

Another at work similar. I was on break and 2 guys that had been working a project together was on break. One guy was cussing out the supervisor left and right with every derogatory name he could think of. I looked at Jared, the other young guy and he just grins and shakes his head. Later I walked back to where they were working and said to Jared, "hey, your dad wants to see you." The other guy asks who his dad is. His dad was the supervisor the guy was ranting about on break. The look on his face was priceless.

So you told them they were a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey crap?
This one gets it! :teeth:

Yeah - one of the higher ups where I used to work. Apparently he didn't get enough attention when he walked through us peons.

So when he got to me I made a point of jumping up, introducing myself and saying it was such a pleasure to meet him and I hope his day was going well in an effort to suck up.

As he walked off, I heard him say "I like that girl". But it never helped me move up in the company as much as I wanted. He did remember me though every time he walked through and I made sure to greet him.

After I left one of my work friends called me and told me he asked about me when he didn't see me in the department anymore. Apparently I was one of the few people who actually talked to him when he walked through.

Yes, but not in a mean way. People know who I am because they know my husband and so more than once someone has come up to me and started a long conversation and a few minutes in, it dawns on them that I don't really know who they are. So it's usually said in a self-deprectaroy way and then we introduce ourselves and start over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter