Have you ever had problems with noisy cabins??

torontodisney

Mouseketeer
I am concerned that the cabins are so small and jammed together that we will be able to hear others conversations among other things, lol. Will we be kept awake with people walking down the halls, elevators, others up in their rooms? I don't plan on sleeping much on the ship but when we do put our heads down, I don't want to be kept awake. We have had rooms in resorts where the couple next to us is fighting all week. Thanks

Yes we have had noisy cabins but it's generally not been a serious problem.

You will hear kids running down the hall from time to time; but the halls are generally quiet (you don't hear people that are just walking down the halls unless they are talking loudly.

If the people in the cabin next door are loud (screaming kids, crying baby, shouting) you will hear them; but the walls are not so thin that basic conversation should disturb you. However, because cabin doors are spring loaded, you will hear everytime your neigbor leaves or enters their cabin.

The last time we had an inside cabin, we kept getting anoid by some sort of machinery noise. The noise was a come and go noise (turning on and off say every few minutes, day and night). It was quiet enough that the noise itself did not keep you awake, but the come and go nature of it was bothersome and made it a little more difficult to get to sleep.

YES...

Check out Dave's list of noisy cabins at this site
www.dcltribute.com so u dont select one

would have to say that over all that when we have been in our cabin not much noise from the other cabins on either side...

We have been booked tba so we don't know what cabin we will have. Our agent said this was ok. We booked a cat. 6 or better so I hope we turn out ok. Any thoughts?

Disney asks (in the Navigator) that people refrain from noise in the halls at night. If there are complaints, they will make an announcement/request before the shows, and if an individual can be identified, they will speak to that person.

If you have a problem with noisy neighbors, they will move you! Even when they say the ship is full, there are a few cabins available for situations.

We've not had a problem with "ship noise" like engines/elevators, etc. , only with rude fellow cruisers. And if it is MY pre-teen, just tell me and I'll muzzle her. She's been raised better than that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter