Have you ever been on a wait list for connecting cabins?

Luv2Travel

Member since there were less than 5000 members!
Sorry, can't get the search feature to work. :rolleyes2
My family of 5 just booked for a September cruise in two category 10 cabins. There weren't any connecting cabins available, but my TA said she put us on a wait list for connecting cabins. Has anyone ever had any luck being on a wait list for a cabin(s)? :confused3

and never heard anything. When we got to the terminal and asked at check-in, there were several adjoinings available. I don't know what happened as far as if people cancelled the day of or what, but we never heard of any availability from our TA. So, even if you dont hear, don't give up!

Christie

I'd just keep calling. Or you might get lucky at the port if someone else gets upgraded and connecting comes open, but I'd still keep calling. Good luck!

I would love to know this too...I was just put on a waitlist for Connecting Cabins this morning for a cruise in January. Thanks for asking, we'll see if anyone has had any success!

Thanks for the encouragement. :sunny:

Cindi0511 said:
I'd just keep calling. Or you might get lucky at the port if someone else gets upgraded and connecting comes open, but I'd still keep calling. Good luck!

Who should I be calling (sorry if that's a stupid question :blush: )? My TA or DCL? I keep checking online and category 10 must be completely sold out because it doesn't even show up as an option to purchase anymore. :guilty: Do you think the online reservations show all of the availability?
Thanks again for the responses. :goodvibes

I'd call DCL. Every other day. And if you do get the connecting rooms, don't forget to take 2 rubber door stops to keep the doors open when you want to. I only took one last time and there are 2 doors between the connecting rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter