Have You Done A Split Stay Between Two Monorail Resorts?

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
We have reservations for the Polynesian concierge and the BC for July. We love the Polynesian, it is the best resort for our family:cool: I thought it might be fun to try an Epcot resort this summer and I thought the BC would be the way to go? Now I am having second thoughts because of the opening of the BCV. I don't know if I want to be at SAB if it is going to be even busier than before:confused:
The other resorts that I want to try are the CR or GF. I just wonder what it is like to split a stay between two monorail resorts?
Now I'm even wondering about staying at AKL? I like that resort too, but I wanted to wait until we were stroller free:)
Maybe we should just stay at the Polynesian for the entire 8 nights?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last trip, I stayed at the Contemporay Tower Club and Grand Floridian Lagoon View. We looked at the GF from the CR and the CR from the GF. We enjoyed our stays!

Last visit we stayed at the Poly and switched to the GF. My DD stayed at the CR and then switched to the GF.

All of us enjoyed all of the hotels. Ending at the GF though was just magical.

However, not sure we would do this again on the monorail line. Maybe from AK to BWI is our next plan.

In December we spent two nights at GF, 6 nights at Poly, and 2 nights at AKL. We didn't find the moves to be a hassle at all. It was actually very easy to split between the monorail resorts. We checked out of GF and had our bags taken to be transferred, then we went to breakfast at Park Faire, then went over to the Poly to check in, then went to the parks. When we got back from the parks, we called to have our bags brought to the room. It was a lot of fun to try different resorts and gave us something new to look forward to as the trip went on.

If you're talking about July 2002, I'm pretty sure the villas won't be open yet. I think I heard September. Stay at the YC/BC -- it might be your last chance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter