Have you booked thru DU?

DU is wonderful. I recommend them highly. Thay are fast to answer any questions and will promptly handle any problems or changes you may have.

We have booked through them for both our cruise we just returned from and our last trip to WDW. I completely agree with tiptoen, both times they were able to answer all of our questions and they always did so quickly. I found that they give you very detailed, accurate information. We were very satisfied and will continue to use them in the future.

I have used Dreams for 2 land vacations, one past cruise and one future cruise. They have been great to us.

I just transferred my DCL reservation over to DU and saved

$200!!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

and that's above the early booking discount of $660!!!

I used them for last years, this years, and next years! Outstanding service! No problems at all with them.

Robin ºOº

Glad to hear you saved $200!!

I have used DU and have been extremely pleased. I like the fact that they check the prices and in case of a reduction automatically reduce your fares. I usually cruise on DVC points, but have done a cash cruise with them and was very happy with the service! :)

Originally posted by CarolAnnK
Glad to hear you saved $200!!

I have used DU and have been extremely pleased. I like the fact that they check the prices and in case of a reduction automatically reduce your fares. I usually cruise on DVC points, but have done a cash cruise with them and was very happy with the service! :)

Hi Carol,
I just booked for November 2004 using DU ....... I see that the November 2003 prices have dropped to $799 from $899 cat 11. If Disney drops the fall 2004 prices next January, will I get a reduction? Do I have to email them to request it?
Thanks,Pat

If after you book through DU, and the price goes down for whatever reason, DU will automatically adjust your reservation to reflect that. But if you are money conservative like me, we still keep an eye on prices, just in case! :cool:

DU=Dreams Unlimited

I have used them for 1 cruise in the past, one in the future and a Swan ressie. No problems at all. There was a mix up with the dates of my current cruise and Michelle got it taken care of pronto. They sent a nice gift in the stateroom. E-mails were returned promptly. Go for it!

I have used them for 6 cruises and I normally don't use a travel agent. They have had the best prices available on all, especially with their rebates. We have received a very nice stateroom gift each time (if they have 8 staterooms booked per cruise) and they really know Disney and Disney cruises. You can be assured they know their stuff & you are getting the very best price available. If you have a problem, and I never have, they will get to the bottom of it quickly. Also I got a great upgrade for my cruise next week from a Category 11 to an 8!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter