Have yall seen these purses??

Beauty

DIS Veteran
They are so popular now...they are made out of Cigar Boxes that are polished and then pictures shalacked(Sp?) onto them and beaded handles. They are so cute! I won one on ebay the other day and am having it custom made. The picture is of Rhett and Scarlett from Gone with the Wind! I can't wait to get it! Here are some pics from ebay,

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_16bd50e800571b324edac170d62e4bb9/i-1.JPG[/IMG]
i-1.JPG
i-1.JPG
1044428337061_Pink_Poodle_and_Shoes.jpg

Beth, they are definitely the rage here. I have several friends who are making them. And Tampa was once the Cigar capital of the world.

Many of the ones I've seen here are to tie in with our annual Gasparilla celebration, so they have a pirate theme.

I bought one that a girlfriend made.....the cigar box itself had a label of a pirate on it (she said she got the box on e-bay) and it has an unusual shape - not the typical square or rectangle. She lined the inside with some really neat fabric that's like an old world map, and then it has a beaded handle. Very unique, and not something I can use every day, but I love it! Every time I use it, I get a lot of compliments and questions about where I got it!

If I could figure out how to use the digital camera online, I'd post a picture, Beth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter