Have to go in August but which days?

jetsetter90

<font color=blue>You didn't try to toggle your tag
Our trip is already planned and don't have a choice we will be in France Aug 21-26. I understand it's a busy time and all so which do you suggest Fri Aug 21-24 or Sun Aug 23-26.

The issue is that our Anniversary is Aug 24 and I thought being in Paris is more romantic, even though the kids are with us, then being in Disney but I also want to enjoy our trip there.

Also, was leaning more towards the first thinking that it would be easier to get to CDG on the 26th by being in Paris and not Disney.

Also I'm thinking of doing private transfers to and from airport.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

it will be busy in August but probably even busier at weekends so you might be better doing the 2nd option as it will only include one weekend day

I agree....as thats when we are going too ;) The weekends really are so much more busier from experience....

23-26
as other have commented the weekends are manic
Think about getting up early and using the fast passes for later in the day.

Our trips are normally in the height of summer; in July. Yes weekends are busy.
But if you make good use of EMH to get to the parks early much can be done :)

Okay so we go 23-26.

Where do you suggest we eat for our Anniversary on the 24th. We will be getting the half board plus, I think. And is dinner time same as in Italy. When we arer there we usually eat dinner at around 2pm and then have america's version of lunch at 10pm.

One more thing if our flight leaves cdg at 13:20 what time would we tell car service to pick us up, or is the train just as easy? Don't want to be lugging bags all over the place

TTFN
Jetsetter

You can eat your main meal whenever you want really - we often prefer to est it at lunchtime /early afternoon to give us a break from the crowds.There may also be more choice of where to eat although as you are going in august the parks will be open later so most restaurants will serve later as well.

For your anniversary meal i would suggest either Inventions or California Grill in the DLH but CG is only open in the evenings and Inventions is better in the evening as its a character buffet - both have top quality food. Both of these are more expensive than half board plus so you would need to pay the difference

Other places you could consider are Walts, Blue Lagoon or Cafe Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter