Have to ask????

chip64

Mouseketeer
As I have stated earlier on previous posts, we will be going to DL and staying from July8-14. I know this has been asked many times before but having only been to DL in the winter months, I was wondering what to expect as far as crowds go during our stay? I know WDW is more crowded in the holidays and summer months but was just curious what to expect during our stay. Thanks, Chip. PS also thanks to all who have posted back with all the great information. We really do appreciate it a lot!!!!

for the most part it will be somewhere between really crowded and almost unbearable. A week either side of Independence Day is the busiest time of the summer.

At Disneyland, plan to start very early, break during peak times, and stay until closing while using your Fast Passes to the max. The closure of Space Mountain should make lines for Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, and Big Thunder a bit longer.

California Adventure should be OK. It handles whatever crowds it gets much better than Disneyland does (with the exception of Flik's Fun Fair).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter