have some friends down there now....

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
and was wonderng what the weather and crowds are like?

We just returned last night. Crowds last week were quite light. We walked on nearly every ride. Our park days were Mondy after Thanksgiving until this past Saturday. By far the only day we complained about crowds was Sat. We spent the morning and early afternoon at AK--no problem with crowds there. Then arrived at MK at 5pm. I knew it would be busy b/c of filming the parade. It was a madhouse! Luckily we'd already done nearly everything we wanted to do there earlier in the week so we just lingered in the shops, rode a couple rides that had no lines like TTA, and then made it to our PS at LTT. Aside from that busy night the trip was perfect, crowds were easy and it was an enjoyable trip!

I just got back Saturday night and was there for 2 weeks. The weather this past week was in the 70's for the majority of the day. Friday was a little chilly and I wore a sweatshirt mostly all day and felt comfortable. By sundown I was wishing I had brought pants to the park. No rain this past week at all (Only rain we experienced was overnight Wed/Thurs on Thanksgiving and Saturday evening (it was only supposed to be a slight chance of rain but it rained most of the evening). We were at MGM though, and managed to dodge getting wet until we left the park. The rain didn't hamper our day at all, except we decided to wait until this past Tuesday to do Fantasmic because of the rain.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Melanie! We leave in 11 days - unsure wether to take coats for warmth?! Decisions decisions!!!

Just got back last night. Quick Weekend trip with my Wife to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.

Friday was nice. Shorts and a golf pullover were great. Some places I had to remove the pullover because it got warm, but it was great.

Saturday we got up and were wearing shorts and t-shirts. It was like 55 degrees but we figured it would warm up. Nope. Got a little breezy too. Not too bad though. Well at MK, we are riding TTA and Im ducking down below the seats. Rather chilled. Went back to room and put on Jeans and long sleeve t-shirt with golf pullover and it was perfect. Finally back at MK and finished up closing the joint down well after midnight.

Sunday was GREAT!!! 75 degrees and bright sunshine!!!

I would take a pull over or a light jacket, unless you are want to like the family I saw. Each of them (6 in all) were at World of Disney getting the $50.00 fleece pull over. $300.00 gone, but they are really nice looking.

I miss it already. Dont feel too bad for me. We bought Premium Annual Passes and will be going back in March, June, Sep and Dec.

Jeff

My Mom (HappyGramma here on the boards) & Niece are there now. I just got off the phone with her. She called just to tell me they are out at the pool at WL - it is in the 80s today. She did say it was cool on Saturday, but warm yesterday. As far as crowds, she said it is definitely more crowded than she expected. In the past, we have gone in January & early February, which are low attendance times, and also October. We've always heard that early December had the lowest attendance of any other time, but she said it is more crowded that on any of our previous trips - January, February, or October. But they are having a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter