• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have I missed Free Disney Dinning????HELP????

Dave_uk

Mouseketeer
I am looking to book for next September …. And think I may have been silly and missed free dinning it is not coming up on the website …….. help any one…:scared1:

Thank you!:confused3

Don't understand why you can't find it. Free dining should be there although the OKW/SSR 47% discount offer is not there for some dates in Sept and Oct.
People were told the offer would be on the website soon but now some are being told its sold out, no way can it be, they have not been on sale.

If you don't want to wait for Disney or believe they have sold out you can book with Complete Orlando they have all dates available for some reason. Persoanlly I think its just Disney being very slow at updating the system.

Full details of the offer here, you have until 2nd Augsut 2010 to book(subject to availability)
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

thank you .... still not working when i try and make a booking not DDP offer think i will have to give them a call

thanks again

The OKW/SSR 47% discount offer with free dining was available in July, I booked a 2 bed villa at SSR for 10 nights checking in on 23 September. Maybe they only had a certain number of villas available with the discount and they sold out then?

What dates you looking for? how many people?

Just looked at 23rd Sept for a week 47% disc & free DDP was available at OKW or SSR.

POR available with free quick service DDP.
:confused3

was looking at POR 5/9 for 21 nights 2 adults

but I am open to change the date and the resort if you have any ideas.

thanks for your help.:goodvibes

was looking at POR 5/9 for 21 nights 2 adults

but I am open to change the date and the resort if you have any ideas.

thanks for your help.:goodvibes

Definitely available with free quick service DDP.
Standard View: £1,764.00
Water View: £1,953.00
Standard Kingsize: £1,953.00

+ tickets

Will cost : £7.00 per adult, £3.00 per child to Upgrade To regular Disney Dining Plan

can i ask what you are using to book it and how because it really is not comming up like that thank you so much:goodvibes

12.jpg

Thanks the screen shot is the same site you gave me just I clicked flight inclusive and this is not showing the free DDP.

When I click hotel and tickets I can get the free DDP

Thanks for your help panic over…
I think

Yes, I had the same problem when I was looking at flight-inclusive holidays. Free DDP shows up fine if you're booking a hotel and ticket package. If you're looking to book a flight-inclusive trip, I think you'll have to call them to ensure you're getting everything you're entitled to.

Wasn't going to say, but I also was having the same problem?! I guess sometimes its just easier to pick up the phone.

I'm still yet to book. Now looking at Oct as well.....grrr. Def narrowed it down to either Disney uk or Complete Orlando, but with flight inc. Complete Orlando are still much cheaper.....?

Think I might just leave it all to the mrs. to sort.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter