Have been having great luck with AAA site

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
I have been using the AAA member's internet travel reservations site lately and have been having really good luck. I have gotten great car rental and hotel rates (car rental in Tampa, hotel in Chicago) that beat any of the other rates I could get (including the other onlines including the companies themselves, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. as well as calling directly). Hadn't heard anybody else talking about this so I thought I would call AAA members attention to it (I think the site is also available to nonmembers but there are some reservation fees/different rates involved)

keywest.gif

Thanks for this suggestion...I hadn't thought of it and am having a lousy time finding a decent rental car price for a 4 1/2 day stay!! I can't see spending $200 for a car big enough for golf clubs, DH and DS!! Even Priceline is a bust. So, that will be my next stop!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest