• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have a problem with my ddp ressie can someone give me some advice

nikky

Mouseketeer
I booked the free ddp for sept 6th-9th for por getting the 1 day 1 park ticketthat is supposed to expire in 14 days . when i asked the cm who booked us if i didn't use the ticket until next year would it be valid. He said yes but when i called back today to chage something and reasked the question this cm said the ticket cannot be used next year it will expire in 14 days because it is a special ticket with the ddp promotion.ARRRRGHI I don't need this ticket for this trip because i already have my7. I don't want to be out $335.00 for these 1 day tickets if they are worthless next year. i wish disney would get all cm's on the same page.

I answered this on the TPAS Board too, but I will answer it here for those who do not read that board.

That one day pass will NOT expire until it is used. Not 14 days after you check in, not next year, not in 5 years, not in 10 years (if you could find it.)

Maybe WE should train the CMs. :teeth:

Yes the expiration is only there for when you actually use it. If you dont use it, it cant expire. I still have a one day ticket from december that i probably wont use until this september and from there i prob wil have 2 that will be saved for who knows how long. We do it jsut for the ddp as well since we are passholders. So to answer your question, first cm right, second cm, dead wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter