Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Massive crowd this night. Sitting at River Belle. They are letting everyone spread out.

There are videos on youtube showing the event. It looks like the type of thing I would have enjoyed quite a bit. However, I am in a death sleep at that time and I know I would never make it during those hours and if I did, I wouldn't have enjoyed it. Glad I can watch it during the day on Youtube.

In regards to merch, is anyone able to inform me how much the doom buggy coin purse retailed for? I'm a big fan of the artist and am hoping to get lucky and scoop one sometime (if I find anyone willing to sell it reasonably, that is)!

There are videos on youtube showing the event. It looks like the type of thing I would have enjoyed quite a bit. However, I am in a death sleep at that time and I know I would never make it during those hours and if I did, I wouldn't have enjoyed it. Glad I can watch it during the day on Youtube.
LifeDisney did a video on YouTube I know.

We had a nice time last night. It didn't feel crowded at all to me and we were able to walk on every ride except HM and even that wasn't a very long wait. Also we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for food, although I did see longer lines later on. I think if the event had been cheaper, I would have felt that it was worth it to go but IMO, it was about $100 overpriced.

We had a nice time last night. It didn't feel crowded at all to me and we were able to walk on every ride except HM and even that wasn't a very long wait. Also we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for food, although I did see longer lines later on. I think if the event had been cheaper, I would have felt that it was worth it to go but IMO, it was about $100 overpriced.
I just received a Disney survey regarding the event. Make sure to give them your feedback. I mentioned the price and the time of the event

There are three different hitchhiking ghost containers. A popcorn holder, a beignet holder, and a sipper. Popcorn is at the cart by the haunted Mansion, mint julep place has beignet, and verandah had sipper. There might be other locations with them but that's where we purchased ours.

There are three different hitchhiking ghost containers. A popcorn holder, a beignet holder, and a sipper. Popcorn is at the cart by the haunted Mansion, mint julep place has beignet, and verandah had sipper. There might be other locations with them but that's where we purchased ours.
According to one of the sites, you can get the beignet holder & sipper at the Royal St. Veranda, and they will honor the AP discount.

The party was actually pretty fun! Honestly if there were a Halloween party with a third the people but $500 I would pick that one in a heartbeat. This proves that. The absolute lack of a crowd allowed my husband to actually walk the que of the haunted mansion instead of using das

If it had been 100 and they sold 3x the tickets I think it would have been miserable . The couple of videos I saw made it look super cool and my friends are jealous!

They have photo props and a cast member taking pictures with your phone to the right of haunted mansion for the 50th

We enjoyed ourselves, just wish there was more time. The crowds disappeared after the show. Our nap did us well. We were some of the last to leave. A couple more hours would have been nice.

I just received a Disney survey regarding the event. Make sure to give them your feedback. I mentioned the price and the time of the event
Yes, I took that earlier. If it had been longer that would have been better. It would have been nice to be able to sit down and listen to some of the music and just relax instead of feeling like I had to do everything in a short period of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter