We're supposed to be headed to FL early Wed for our cruise. We've had quite a bit of Christmas Eve snow here (7 inches), so I've been watching the news a lot today. It's supposed to clear out for tomorrow and be nice in the early part of next week. But, now the weather guys on 2 different stations have started mentioning a "beast of a storm" due to arrive approximately Wed-Thurs. I know the extended forecast for 5 days out can still change, but I now have a pit in my stomach worrying about how this will impact our flights our of here and being able to make it to FL. We're flying in the day before, but I heard the weather guy say it looks like it could be a 4-5 state wide storm. If that's the case it could snarl air traffic for days. Has anyone ever missed the ship because you couldn't get there due to weather? We do have insurance and our flights are not arranged through Disney. We've been counting down the days for SO LONG. I just can't stand the thought that we might miss it.