• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has Tucker House changed

Cooth

Disney Dad
Can someone settle a disagreement between my wife and I involving the Tucker House Restaurant? A few years ago while at the Animal kingdom, we went to breakfast at a counter service restaurant that I thought was Tucker house which we got the usual bacon and egg items. Now it seems that Tucker house is a buffet with character dining. Has it changed?

Hi,
Nope, "Tusker House" has always been a character buffet for all 3 meals/day.
You may have had a traditional breakfast at Rainforest Cafe?
I believe that's the only restaurant that serves traditional breakfast.

Thanks again! Unfortunately I lost my bet with my Wife once again proving she's always right. Lol

Of course she is always right! I am too in any and every discussion I have with my husband. ;)

I remember eating a lunch of rotisserie chicken, green beans and mash at Tusker House in 2000 when my son was 4. It was almost identical to the chicken dinner now served at Cosmic Ray’s.

To this day, roast chicken, green beans and mash is one of my son’s favorite meals. :)

I swear it was at a restaurant that is where Tucker house is. Could it be possible that Pizzafari once served breakfast?
Back before 2007 Tusker was a counter serve breakfast and if I am correct at one time Pizzafari did serve breakfast

Tusker House also used to just be a buffet, not a character buffet, for dinner. I believe that changed in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter