Has the Universal hotel website been revamped?

The new website takes some getting used to. It's not as easy as it once was.

Info is there, just finding it can be the issue!

How far ahead are you looking, AP rates might not be out yet?

The restaurant info is abysmal now. I am not a fan either.

I live in France
copy/paste of the link off my browser.
I edited it to remove the locale link, but the rich text editor on this forum kept the link as is, and only changed the text displayed

I've edited the link to point at the English friendly page :)

Thank you!

My English French dictionary is taking forever to translate for me

Lol

Last night I got a page that said no seasonal discounts are available. I came to that page by clicking on the hotel benefits tab from the pass holders page.

I have time since I'm looking for the last week of August ☺️ I should add that I hadn't put in any days when it have me the no discounts available message.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the classic link. Not only was I having trouble making a reservation, but the new site was not able to pull up any of my existing reservations. It was saying not found, but on the "classic" they are all there!
:)

the whole universal *online* experience is a disaster

For example, I've not been able to log on to my Universal account since february. Always says "oops, something wrong" .... (and whenever I ask, email or phone, they're under a scheduled maintenance ... yeah, yeah ... once I can believe, twice too, 7 times I begin to have doubts :) )

so I tried on the app ... it worked for a couple of weeks ...

today, I was watching the opening ceremony for Volcano Bay, and there was this segment about linking a CC to the universal account, and be able to use tapu tapu and universal pay
So I tired to log in on the app. After entering the login/pass it just reverted to the start page as if it had been successful, but it still showed the sign in link, as well as the sign in page when I tried to go to the wallet

but I found a workaround (in case anyone find it useful)
on the app, I dummy purchase a ticket. Add to cart, proceed to checkout where it asks to enter name and stuff, OR sign in with the universal account
So I sign in there, and lo and behold ... I'm signed in ... just need to remove the tickets from the cart and do not click purchase, lol.

Added the CC to the app, and received an email saying I could manage that on the website ... with a link ... where I still can't sign in ... lol

well, at least if works (for now, fingers crossed) on the app ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter