Has Disney changed the look of the Disney Princess plush dolls?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed that Disney has changed the looks of the Disney princess plush dolls and I can't figure out why they did this? Because when you see the dolls now I noticed that they all have comic book styled faces and the eyes are cartoon like and also they seem smaller to me and I can't believe that Disney did this to their princess plush dolls now and also another thing I noticed is the new Princess Aurora plush doll is missing her crown and I can't figure it out either. I have collected Disney Princess plush dolls since I was a little girl and I remember when the princess plush dolls used to look very pretty and like the real princesses from the movies but I can see that these new dolls will not sell well because of what they have done to the faces
Has anyone seen the new Disney Princess plush dolls?

I haven't seen them and can't remember the old ones enough to compare, but I do notice that all the dolls that come out lately have big (oversized) eyes or an emphasis on the eyes. Is it true for the new disney pricness plush dolls too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter