Has Chef's de France gotten any better for those with Gluten Intolerance/Celiac?

LuvinLucifer

Mouseketeer
I was just recently going over some old threads that pertained to Chefs de France and gluten free eating, and I'm kind of worried. I saw a lot of bad experiences with rude waiters and bunless burgers. We have an ADR for lunch there in July. I'm thinking I might want to just separate from my party and go some place alone. Has anyone with similar dietary restrictions been there recently? Is it still that bad?

I had a bad experience there last year. My daughter and I have dairy allergies and they were totally unhelpful we decided to get up and leave it was so bad.

I have gone once as a Vegan, and once with only a Gluten Intolerance. Both times were really good for me! I know they have changed the bread option for those with allergies. While previously it had been a Tapioca roll that was both Vegan and Gluten free, not they have one that is GF with Eggs, and one Vegan that has gluten in it - hopefully they can keep them straight!

That being said, I was able to eat the Allergy Friendly Rolls, the Cheese Plate, Onion Soup, and had the option of many of the entrees!

I hope this helps - like I said, my two experiences over the last two years have been positive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter