has anyone????

dedala

Believes in the Magic, experienced it 1st hand 9/
been to the Maingate flea market ?? I am staying at the HI Maingate east which sonds like it is kinda close to this flea market so I thought we'd check it out...Worth a visit ? ( I LOOOOOVE to shop)

We stayed at Maingate East and we saw several flea markets in this area, we spent a lovely time walking round the stalls there was a variety of things to look at and buy. My grand-daughters collect beanie babies and we were able to buy several for them cheaper than in the stores. It was also lovely to walk around in the cool for awhile, I would definatley visit again. :bounce: :bounce:

MinnieMick-
How did ya like the Maingate East?

We liked Maingate East but we did not like our hotel. We stayed at Travelodge and we found this hotel very untidy and rather dirty. We were only in Orlando for a week and we only went to the parks 3 times and this gave us a chance to shop and do different things, we loved the Old Town and we also visited Walmart which we enjoyed even my DH who does not like shopping. :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter