• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used "Pixie Vacations"?

Sparrow624

"I wash my hands of this weirdness"
Has anyone used "Pixie Vacations" before? If so, what were your thoughts and how did things go?

I believe that if you try putting the URL for that company in your post you'll find its not allowed here on the DIS Boards so you're not likely to get any comments. :surfweb:

I used them for my Disney cruise about 2 years ago. I had no problems and she even sent me a cute bag with the Cruise line emblem and my last name! I am going to be calling her in a few days to book my park trip for this year. I used AAA once for my park trip to see if I could get any extra discounts or perks and I didn't really receive anything that would make me want to use them again. So I'm going to go with Pixie again. I know she will also make my dining reservations but I'm not sure I want to relinquish that control! : )

She is an acquaintance of mine so I didn't chose her at random.

As far as experience I know that she goes to Disney multiple times a year for conferences and to stay at different hotels see attractions etc. So I believe they are well trained in what they do.

Thanks,

Anyone else? Just looking to see how legitimate the company is.

I can't help in the experience department but I receive her emails and she does offer great deals. I considered a deal I got a month ago so I researched and she looks legit to me.

Check out her facebook page- over 7,000 likes- that's a good place to start.

I like her on FB too... but I think most of those "Likes" were from a contest recently. Ok I may take a chance :) The only negative thing I found was someone who booked a package thru them and was told closer to their trip that the agent had found a way to save them more money and when they arrived at WDW they found out that their dining plan had been cancelled. But I think I'm just going to book a room only through them if I do use them.

I used them about a year ago. Julie was my agent. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and got everything we wanted. Sadly we had to cancel our trip due to a medical emergency.

The only real downside is getting ahold of your agent quickly. Most of the time you can do any changes faster yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter