Has anyone used floridadisneyhomes.com??

minnieandmickeymouse

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a home to stay at for our whole family next year. :flower:

If anyone has rented from floridadisneyhomes, can you please tell me what your experiance was, good or bad.

The homes look good from their pictures, but you just never know.

Also, do you REALLY need to have a pool heated in FL?? :confused3 We would most likely be going in oct or nov.

I would get pool heat in Oct or Nov if I planned on swimming. Today the sun was in the clouds and the water was cold to me in the pool. :)

Have fun finding a home.

I agree with Jennifer Oct/Nov needs the pool heated it will take the edge off the water and make the whole swim better .Can't help with the company -sorry .

Hi, just adding in on this. Sometimes in Oct it has been really hot. However, in Nov most of the time, even if hot during the day it gets really chilly at night and will bring the temp of the water down. (you might like it like that if it is still hot during the day though). Maybe you could ask whoever you are renting from if you could add the pool heat later if it looks like you will need it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter