Has anyone used BOOKIT? Prices are super cheap...

Hi
I used BookIt.com to stay a night at the Royal Plaza a year or so ago. It offered a discount on parking and several perks and all went perfectly. We had the free breakfast buffet which was offered at that time. The rate was the best one I found posted anywhere. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

We have used them loads if times and never had any problems!
Infact if i knew our dates for September then I would be using them again today, bonnet creek was only £54 a night for a 1 bed and £64 for 2 bed for nearly all of September!!!

I'm glad you asked, I also found them and their prices are nothing short of amazing now I can use them without freaking out, their BBB rating is A+

I used them last year for a trip to Vegas, no problems at all. In fact, I forgot to bring our voucher for Cirque du Soleil and they faxed it to the hotel within minutes of my call.

can anyone recommned a place you stayed at using bookit near wdw? there are so many to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter