Has anyone tried Tutto Italiana yet?

DisneyLover75

DIS Veteran
I'm curious to know how the new Italian restaurant is in Epcot. :confused3

I always loved Alfredo's and I'm so sorry it closed. It was tied with Concourse Steakhouse for my absolute favorite. :love:

I know alot of people have given it bad reviews, but it was soooo good to me. Anyway, I'm headed for WDW in December and we're debating about trying out the new place. I'd like to hear a couple of reviews before deciding.. and certainly I'd like to see a menu, but I see there's been nothing posted yet.

Anyway, if anyone is just back from their vacation and experienced the new spot yet, I'd sure love to hear all about it.

Love!

Katie

Turns out it's closing for 2 weeks.

FWIW, we were told that Blanca (the corp that owns Alfredo's) is opening a spot in Downtown Orlando. I can't remember if it's going to be another Alfredo's or not but....

As for menu on Tutto... I'm sure one will be posted as soon as it's available but you could also keep an eye on http://www.patinagroup.com/

We're curious about it too.

Oh wow, thanks! Boy that would be great news if it was another Alfredo's in DTD. I hope that turns out to be true.

Thanks for the info.

ugh it just occurred to me that you said downtown ORLANDO. Sigh....

Bugger. I got too excited thinking maybe it was DTD. Ah well.

Wow, thanks. I totally thought it was supposed to open on September 1.
Although the Patina Restaurant Group took over on September 1, it seems they need a couple of weeks to open a new restaurant. That makes sense if you think about what it would take to be ready with a new restaurant with a new name, new menu, and a new staff -- even if Alfredo's left their tables, pots and pans, and dishes behind (which they probably didn't). In fact, two weeks seems very aggressive.

There's a new article at Yesterland today about Alfredo's and Tutto Italia: http://www.yesterland.com/alfredo.html

Oh wow, thanks! Boy that would be great news if it was another Alfredo's in DTD. I hope that turns out to be true.

Thanks for the info.
No, not Downtown Disney - Downtown Orlando:
MinnieGirl33 said:
FWIW, we were told that Blanca (the corp that owns Alfredo's) is opening a spot in Downtown Orlando. I can't remember if it's going to be another Alfredo's or not but....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter