has anyone tried the new firm

bcsmom

DIS Veteran
I just bought the new firm video's. It comes with two steps, & you have to incorporate 3,5 & 8 lb weights. It seems like a great routine, but I am just wondering if anyone else has successfully toned up with this? I know I sweat my butt off while doing it.

I love the transfirmer as a supplement to my running routine. I think they are great for toning and as an extra workout, but I do not believe that they are enough on their own.

DavidandDenise said:
I love the transfirmer as a supplement to my running routine. I think they are great for toning and as an extra workout, but I do not believe that they are enough on their own.
I am also running. I alternate days with the firm. Boy the day after I do the firm though I am still very sore. I have just done it 5 times, but it really seems to be good. I have not even moved up to the 3rd tape yet, should be interesting :goodvibes

bcsmom said:
I am also running. I alternate days with the firm. Boy the day after I do the firm though I am still very sore. I have just done it 5 times, but it really seems to be good. I have not even moved up to the 3rd tape yet, should be interesting :goodvibes

Sounds great! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup2

I've been thinking about getting the "TransFirmer" system. I bought the original Body Sculpting System and my friend gave me the Body Scultping System 2 (w/ sculpting stick) and now that I've been using them for 2 months 4-6 times a week I can really tell a difference. I still have a looong way to go on my upper body, but people keep telling me my shoulders are looking great and I can't believe the strength I have in my legs now. I think eventually I'm going to get the newer system just to keep me interested, but so far the Firm has been the only thing that I enjoy doing on a regular basis.

engagedatWDW said:
I've been thinking about getting the "TransFirmer" system. I bought the original Body Sculpting System and my friend gave me the Body Scultping System 2 (w/ sculpting stick) and now that I've been using them for 2 months 4-6 times a week I can really tell a difference. I still have a looong way to go on my upper body, but people keep telling me my shoulders are looking great and I can't believe the strength I have in my legs now. I think eventually I'm going to get the newer system just to keep me interested, but so far the Firm has been the only thing that I enjoy doing on a regular basis.
I agree I have tried other tapes, & I got bored but I really like this one. You sure do a lot of lunges - my poor legs. If I could only not be so sore after, sometimes I have to wait 2 or 3 days in between just to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter