Has anyone tried the citrus solution carpet cleaning or other carpet steamer cleaner?

Goofyzgurl

DIS Veteran
With a dog and kids, my carpet is starting to looking atrocious. I've seen signs for the Citrus Solution but I haven't been able to find any one that's used them. They say that they don't use water but spray some solution on the carpet, then use this buffer thing, then vacuum. I was just thinking of going with a carpet cleaner in town or stanley steamer.

Don't know the answer, but I was also wondering about Citrus Solution. I have a friend who just used a Citrus SOlution franchise out of North Cherokee COunty and she was very happy with it. I am about to use someone and decided to do a google search. I was surprised when one of the responses was a ? by a fellow DISER. Thought I would bump this ? up to see if anyone else might see it and respond. Did you end up using them or someone else? I was hoping to find some info on longer term results since my friend only used them about 2 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter