has anyone stayed in standard room at HRH? how is this rate?..

gm

DIS Veteran
Hi

I got a ent rate for $162 for end of June for a standard room for 2 days and wanted to know if anyone has stayed in a standard room.

I have fan club, aaa and ent. and wanted to know what my chances of an upgrade are or will I be just as happy with my standard room.

It is my sons 13th birthday we are celebrating and I didnt mention it to the reservation person because I did not want to sound pushy in asking for something that they charge for.

Lastly, Is 2 days enough or should I add another day?

That is a good rate for that time of year. You can keep calling and tell them you have AAA, Entertainment, etc. and see if the rate goes down. The standard rooms at the HRH are great. Wonderful beds, nice size, good amenities. YES, tell them it is your son's birthday. They just might do something special. You never know if you don't try!
Are you staying two NIGHTS or two DAYS? Two nights will give you three days of the wonderful FOTL privilege. Some people feel this is plenty, I personally like to stay longer and enjoy the pool, etc.

You got a great rate for the HRH!

Last year we stayed for a week - really got to spend time relaxing by the pool; did the parks easily in 3 days.

That's a great rate . We stayed in a standard and it was plenty of room for 3 of us. We were not in room much.I doubt you'll get a better rate than that though!!!

We just got back and stayed in a standard room at a rate of $168 from Hotel Kingdom. It was great. We loved the HRH! The pool is great, the room was very nice, staff is great....it was first class all the way. Walk to US/CW/IOA is easy, too, and FOTL is the best. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter