Has anyone stayed in a suite at PBH?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
And did you get the Entertainment rate? All info and tips appreciated.

I've stayed in a suite but it was an upgrade. I wasnt using the Entertainment rate that trip, we had a "hotel special" rate. When we checked in we were upgraded to a suite using our Loews card. It didnt hurt that is was off season and occupancy was low.
I have heard some people using the Entertainment rate and booking a kids suite. I think the offer is based on the season though. Give the hotel a call and ask, they are very nice and helpful! Good luck:)

I've stayed in the Villa suite at PBH. I used an upgrade certificate I had. I have heard of Entertainment rates occasionally for suites. Call Loews or the hotel directly to ask. I'm sure it depends on when you go.

We've stayed in a kidsuite. There are 2 rooms one with king bed and other with twin beds (or bunk). Each room has an armoire with tv and drawers for clothing. The large closet was in the "grownup bedroom". There is also a small table/chairs in each.

Last trip we reserved a kidsuite but ended up getting a suite that consisted of a br w/king bed, a br with 2 queens and a parlour in the middle. We were thrilled. Each room had a door to the hallway and it's own bathroom. I was shocked! We had never been upgraded like that before! It probably didn't hurt that it was our 4th time there and I wrote a very complimentary letter after our last stay. Also, our family always visits during off season.

We have never used the entertainment rate. Our discounts were annual pass or airline employee.

It's my understanding that NONE of the suites are discounted except for maybe AAA rate on the kid suites. You best bet is hope for an upgrade cause they are very very expesive.

On the kidsuites we received annual pass and airline employee discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter